As a community member, you can access mental health services available in the Sudbury East area. These can include services for:
- Families - such as the Children’s Community Network (CCN) that serves as a single point of access for all children’s services;
- Individuals with memory loss and their caregivers – such as the Alzheimer Society;
- Adults – such as the Mood and Anxiety Program through Health Sciences North;
- Women – such as the YWCA Genevra House or le Centre Victoria pour femmes;
- Adults with Addiction Issues – such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
In addition, all community members are welcomed to attend groups facilitated by the Sudbury East Community Health Centre, with topics varying from caregivers to grief.